Mohican sentence example
- And Ah do n't gie a hoot, and Ah wear black boots and a crest o ' Mohican hair.
- The first looks like it's been given a Mohican haircut.
- She'd draw a chap with a Mohican hairdo dancing on the left hand side, now where was that picture of Daniel Day-Lewis?
- Mark Ashby was given a blue Mohican hairstyle by his parents as a reward for hard work at school in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Believed to be worn by the early Mohican and the Mohawk tribes, the classic mohawk style is typically shaved on the sides and the back with a remaining crest of hair left on the center of the scalp.Advertisement