Modifier sentence example
- However, by adding a simple geographic modifier to your ad text, you will focus your ad displays on those pages that specifically serve the potential customers who are looking for the product that you offer.
- P - Set Pulse dial Default This command forces pulse dialing until the next T dial modifier or T command is received.
- When the subtype is 32 - the bounded case - an applied modifier is checked against the bound field as for type 0 descriptors.
- The first, optional modifier can be either ' ref ' or ' out ' .
- This does not help the racing engine, that might destroy a viscosity modifier in minutes of high speed running.Advertisement
- The word " information " has been dropped as a modifier, leaving " technology " as a pure, seemingly self-evident label.
- Instead of the title screen, go to the game modifier screen and enter this sequence of buttons in quick succession.
- In this work, we have investigated the dynamics of a modifier allele which increases the strength of assortment.
- The second argument is optional, and may be used to add a modifier.
- The /x modifier itself needs a little more explanation.Advertisement
- The /m modifier causes the size of memory block used to hold the compiled pattern to be output.
- It contains friction modifier which is recommended for limited-slip units.
- It is a bitmask which returns the current state of several keyboard modifier keys at the time the event was generated.
- These phenotypic variations have been shown to relate to the specific mutation generated, to environmental influences and to independently segregating modifier genes.
- Back to Contents or Index Statements Every statement is an expression, optionally followed by a modifier, and terminated by a semicolon.Advertisement
- A true Champagne's label will use the term Champagne and not include a modifier such as "California" or "American."