Modernize sentence example
- I suppose I should modernize it, though.
- No attempt has been made by the French to modernize the ancient city.
- The city proper retains much of its ancient grandeur, despite the tendency to modernize streets and private houses.
- We will seek to build on this as part of our agenda to modernize NHS dentistry.
- If Socinianism had challenged natural theology - Christ, according to it, was the prophet who first revealed the way to eternal life - it had glorified the natural powers of man; and the learning of the Arminian divines (friends of Grotius and Locke) had helped to modernize Christian apologetics upon rational lines.Advertisement
- If you have a little short bob in this style, then it might be better to consider adding in a few layers or some razor cut ends to modernize your look.
- Since then he has put the winery on a course to expand and modernize their vineyards and winery.
- Don't forget to shop with an open mind, because you can take something that's "almost" right and modernize it with studs, lace, or other accents to make it fit with the current trends.
- Bangs seek no commitment, they offer plenty of drama and sex appeal, and they modernize even the most basic haircut.
- To modernize the bang while adding drama, consider an asymmetrical bang.Advertisement
- The funds may be used to improve or modernize the home, as well as to remove safety and health hazards.
- This program offers grants or loans for very low income persons to repair and modernize their dwellings.
- The Finance Bill introduces important measures to modernize taxes to keep pace with a changing world, and to tackle tax avoidance and fraud.
- When the council came to modernize the kitchen they needed a crowbar to get it out.
- By 1960, because of declining attendance and the inability to modernize the park, LeSourdsville Lake was sold to former Cedar Point concessionaires Frank Murru and Howard Berni.Advertisement
- Adding them to a cut can modernize an old style without too drastic of a change, and they can be both flirty and elegant, making them appropriate for any age.