Modernization sentence example
- This benefit program makes it possible to buy a home that needs repairs or modernization without getting multiple loans to cover the process.
- The modernization of various countries, Western influences and changing social statuses have resulted in fewer types of tribal scarification over the years.
- The present structure, which dates from 1347, has its Gothic character disguised by a classical facade with Ionic pillars and much tasteless modernization.
- There was a cultural and ideological hegemony in Bolivia, of liberalization and modernization.
- In the longer term, Mr. Chairman, cross-strait relations can be even more volatile because of Beijing 's military modernization program.Advertisement
- The Janzen swimsuits advertised during that time period look very similar to today's fashions, yet you see the modernization of style with a current design twist.
- But it is important to add that the permanent forts were old and conspicuous, and, except in a few cases where modernization had been actually begun, possessed only brick vaulting that was not proof against 6-in.
- In the longer term, Mr. Chairman, cross-strait relations can be even more volatile because of Beijing's military modernization program.
- What is the inevitable conclusion of Kinnock's modernization process?
- Thus, at the very time when the modernization of the means of national defence had become the first principle, in every other part of Europe, of the strongly centralized monarchies which were rising on the ruins of feudalism, the Hungarian magnates deliberately plunged their country back into the chaos of medievalism.Advertisement
- That the Nights which we have are not the original translation of the Hezar Afsane is certain, for the greater part of the stories are of Arabian origin, and the whole is so thoroughly Mahommedan that even the princes of remote ages who are introduced speak and act as Moslems. It might be conceived that this is due to a gradual process of modernization by successive generations of story-tellers.