Modernisation sentence example
- The best example of this is furnished by the expansion and modernisation of the subject-matter of Table I.
- What's more, we were among the first wave of Foundation Trusts and are at the forefront of the modernisation agenda.
- We do not have guillotine motions these days; instead we have program motions, which were recommended by the Modernisation Committee.
- Whilst house and cottage are both immediately habitable, there is scope for modernisation and improvement in both cases.
- In the name of ' modernisation ' the neo-liberal ideologues want to take us back to a milieu that pre-dates the welfare state.Advertisement
- This betrays a fundamental misunderstanding of how difficult true modernisation actually is.
- However, without the promise of eventual redemption, economic modernisation becomes an end in itself.
- However, modernisation has including uPVC replacement double glazed windows, uPVC soffits, fascias and gutters and a new garage roof.
- The logic of modernity is contested, asserts Beck (1992), replaced by a new modernity of ' reflexive modernisation '.
- To meet the transitional costs of transforming these departments, the Government is setting aside a modernisation fund of over £ 800 million.Advertisement
- The Director of Personnel said the Crime Fighting Fund was a barrier to workforce modernisation and was untenable in the long term.