Mobile-telephone sentence example
- They have also apparently managed to identify a number of the man's accomplices by tapping his mobile telephone.
- A mobile telephone style MoODS would be carried in a pocket and only interrogated when the user thought they required assistance.
- However if the phone is not picked up then the EntryCom can automatically redial another number, such as your mobile telephone.
- Persons calling the 0800 555 111 number from a mobile telephone will be connected to the national Crimestoppers Call center in Surrey.
- Sign up for mobile access to your Discover account and you will be able to check your balance and perform some other self-service tasks using your mobile telephone.Advertisement
- As one of the first mobile telephone service providers, Cellular One was formeed in 1977 as a joint venture between American Radio Telephone Service and Motorola.