Mnemonic sentence example
- Learning by song is a great mnemonic device too.
- Wampum also served a mnemonic use as a tribal history or record.
- If you are still struggling to memorize the French numbers, try using mnemonic devices such as flashcards, songs, or even rhymes.
- Pupils practice the spelling and are encouraged to make, record, draw and print their own mnemonic.
- EuroGroup The currency mnemonic for the Euro is " EUR " .Advertisement
- The END statement is not an assembler mnemonic; it just denotes the end of the text.
- Where a serial is unambiguously known by a mnemonic form, that form must be used as canonical in place of the ISSN.
- In this digital age an aerial may be something of an anachronism but it still provides a strong visual mnemonic for TV.
- The 'how to do it ' is broken down into five practical steps, to form a memorable mnemonic: STEER.
- Appendix B, Fortran Library, is an alphabetic listing, by mnemonic name, of intrinsic functions and subroutines.Advertisement
- Five factors are considered in the evaluation of a newborn and the word Apgar can be used as a mnemonic to remember them, i.e.
- It is also performed to the front or back with a count of "1 and 2, 3 and 4" or by simply saying the mnemonic "Shuf-full-step, shuf-full-step."
- If either premise is particular, the conclusion must be particular .3 2 The following mnemonic hexameter verses are generally given (first apparently in Aldrich's Artis logicae rudimenta) to aid in remembering these moods.
- For early mnemonic aids to the Mishnah, see Strack, p. 68, Jew.