Mmorpgs sentence example
- It's a great way to add some narrative to the game, unlike many other MMORPGs which tend to feel rather aimless.
- One of the most popular free MMORPGs is Maplestory.
- The gaming experience is much more casual than other MMORPGs, as each dungeon only takes a few minutes to complete.
- Massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) are increasingly popular there and most of the top sellers have player kills as a key component of their gameplay.
- Since the sudden rise of popularity in MMORPGs (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games), a lot of online RPGs have jumped to the MMORPG genre, so I'll be referring to them as such.Advertisement
- The majority of free MMORPGs are browser-based, meaning they play directly in your browser instead of operating in their own client.
- Free MMORPGs are usually turn-based, and revolve around amassing resources and advancing whatever it is that you control over that of other players.
- Of course there's a lot more to text-based MMORPGs, but that's more or less the basics.
- These are some of the more popular free MMORPGs, as well as some of my personal favorites.
- It's one of the most popular free MMORPGs in the world.Advertisement
- Kingdom of Loathing is one of the few MMORPGs that you can actually complete.
- Everquest and World of Warcraft are two of the most popular MMORPGs available.
- While early computer RPGs were usually single-player experiences, the most popular RPGs today are multiplayer; the leading RPGs are MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games).
- If they'd like to interact with other kids, there are also multi-player online role playing games (also known as MMORPGs or massive multi-player online role playing games) in which kids from all over the world can join in.