Mizzen sentence example
- The original sailing rig is a large balanced lug foresail with a small mizzen, but a gunter sloop rig is now also available.
- At 1.45pm the " Neptune " brought down bother the " Bucentaure's " main and mizzen masts.
- Detail on the Bedford seal is hard to distinguish but both ships clearly had a square rigged mainmast and a lateen mizzen.
- Flying jibs on bowsprits, mizzen staysails, square sails, you name it, one of our members has tried it.
- Another impeccably written adventure, by the end of which you should be able to identify a mizzen topsail in your sleep.Advertisement
- The mizzen mast thwart and the teak transom board have been selected to show how the coating has performed a year after application.