Mixtape sentence example
- While you could buy a teen a CD of his or her favorite artist, you can also make a mixtape or buy an iTunes gift card so that the teen can pick what he or she likes.
- Mixtape - There is little doubt that music has had an important role in your high school life.
- A wonderful way to celebrate those memories is to create a mixtape highlighting the tracks that have meant something to you and your friends.
- She also released a kids' compilation CD, called Too Cool for School Mixtape.
- Rap Central - Rap Central is one of the UK's biggest mixtape websites.Advertisement
- He started out doing underground rap music, releasing a mixtape of freestyles called Freestyle Tracks.
- Killa Wali has been featured on several underground and mixtape albums with Chamillionaire, Big Sid, Deetha Savor, Mike Jones, DJ Bull, DJ Storm, DJ Clue, Ryno, DSR, and Chingo Bling.