Mixed-drink sentence example
- While some martini lovers may argue that shaking with ice "bruises" the ingredients and results in bitterness, such a flavor is not unwelcome in this mixed drink that depends on a bit of "aperitif" flavor for the distinctive aftertaste.
- Frozen mixed drink recipes are handy to have when the weather gets warmer and you want to sip something cool and refreshing.
- There are many common frozen mixed drink recipes that are standard cocktail fare.
- If you're looking for something a little different, here are some frozen mixed drink recipes that are not quite as common.
- Any mixed drink that calls for sugar or syrup is a julep.Advertisement
- A highball is a mixed drink made with any type of spirit.
- Garnish the mixed drink with a lemon slice and a celery stick.
- Cobblers are a classic mixed drink traditionally made with wine or sherry, citrus juice or fruit and sugar.
- The origins of the cocktail are not entirely agreed upon, but the classic definition of a cocktail is a mixed drink made with any type of spirit, sugar, water and bitters.
- The contemporary definition tends toward a broader definition that includes any type of mixed drink that is mixed with a nonalcoholic mixer and contains more than one type of spirit.Advertisement
- Once you are comfortable with the art of mixology, experiment with creating your own alcoholic mixed drink recipes.
- There are a couple things you can do with most any mixed drink to reduce its calorie content.
- A perfectly mixed drink served over ice in a tall, chilled glass is a great refreshment for a hot day.
- It is among the most colorful mixed drink additives and works well with both alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.