Mitten sentence example
- Overtaking her I noticed she clung to the banister with one hand and held a crumpled mitten to the lips with the other.
- Many animals take refuge in the lost mitten until it breaks!
- The Three Little Kittens: Very simple, you only need cat ears and tails, painted whiskers, and everyone should have just one mitten.
- He or she will need to be able to wear the mitten to play with the puppet.
- On the negative side, we found Chinese mitten crabs.Advertisement
- He did not put the mitten on, but, instead, struck the fingers a dozen sharp smashes against his leg.
- At Favor Ideas you'll find snowflake shaped guest soaps, white chocolate snowflakes, mitten shaped sachets, engravable picture frames and snowflake designed mint tins.
- Team sport toys: Buy a baseball, bat and catcher's mitten.
- Wondering what to do with that abandoned mitten?
- Choose a mitten that is bigger than your child's hand.Advertisement
- Use hot glue to attach the felt pieces, eyes, and nose to the mitten.
- If you've got some extra craft supplies lying around, an old mitten can make a great puppet.
- Wallace was married in 1866 to the eldest daughter of the botanist, Mr William Mitten, of Hurstpierpoint, Sussex.