Mitt sentence example
- You'll definitely need an oven mitt, spatula, and nonstick cooking spray.
- Stand on the paper and apply the coffee mixture to your cellulite areas using your hands or a loofah mitt.
- We recommend that wheels are washed using a microfibre wash mitt and a gentle shampoo in conjunction with the two bucket method.
- I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands.
- For this reason, we recommend switching to a microfibre wash mitt when wash mitt when washing wheels and the insides of wheel arches.Advertisement
- Dry body brushing, with a mitt, brush, or loofah, helps to slough away the dead skin cells that build up.
- For this reason, we recommend switching to a microfibre wash mitt when washing wheels and the insides of wheel arches.
- An older child can use a Velcro mitt and balls.
- See Radloff, Aus Sibirien, ii.; C. de Harlez, Religion nationale des Tatares orientaux; Hiekisch, "Die Tungusen," Mitt.
- Once a week run a grooming mitt over their coats to remove dead hairs, finishing off with a soft cloth to promote shine.Advertisement
- Then place shell in palm of hand (you may want to wear an oven mitt ).
- Why should I use a mitt to wash my car?
- Maze: Summer 4 (harder) Help the boy find the baseball mitt.
- Handles: A typical cake pan simply has a lipped rip that you can grasp with an oven mitt or hot pad when you transfer and remove the cake from the oven.
- You've all heard a bat hitting a ball, the ball hitting the mitt, and cheering crowds and Superstar Baseball doesn't offer anything new.Advertisement
- Include a face cloth, bath mitt, or scrub brush packaged in a stylish wooden box if you wish to give a slightly larger gift.
- Get your OSU boxers, cufflinks, calendars, aprons and oven mitt sets…you name it, they've definitely got it.
- Charlie worked as a financial advisor during Mitt Romney's presidential campaign.