Mitral-valve sentence example
- She is pleased with how he is doing and the mitral valve leakage has not changed.
- Mitral valve stenosis and mitral valve regurgitation are the most significant and frequent causes of valve dysfunction in the mitral valve stenosis and mitral valve regurgitation are the most significant and frequent causes of valve dysfunction in the mitral position in the heart.
- Patients with fragile X syndrome are also at increased risk of developing mitral valve prolapse, which may be causing his breathlessness.
- Tritace should not be used in patients with aortic or mitral valve stenosis or outflow obstruction (see Precautions section below ).
- He had surgery on May 3, 2001, to correct a hole in the atrium and a cleft in his mitral valve.Advertisement
- Tritace should not be used in patients with aortic or mitral valve stenosis or outflow obstruction (see Precautions section below).
- An echocardiogram can also detect inheritable conditions such as cardiomyopathy and mitral valve prolapse.
- When these valves do not cover the opening between the chambers completely, the condition is called mitral valve prolapse.
- Complications of mitral valve prolapse include heart murmurs and arrhythmias.
- In rare cases, mitral valve prolapse can cause sudden death.Advertisement
- In children with Marfan, it is the abnormal mitral valve that is most likely to become infected.
- Some children develop a curvature in the spine, flat feet, and a heart condition known as mitral valve prolapse.
- About 50 percent of affected individuals develop mitral valve prolapse, a heart condition, as adults.
- Mitral valve prolapse-A heart defect in which the mitral valve of the heart (which normally controls blood flow from the left atrium to the left ventricle) becomes floppy.
- B12 supplementation may exacerbate the symptoms of mitral valve prolapse.Advertisement