Mitotic sentence example
- The central body probably plays the part of a nucleus and some observers consider that it has the characters of a typical nucleus with mitotic division.
- In pathological cell-division it happens occasionally that the segmentation of the cytoplasm is delayed beyond that of the mitotic network.
- Some of the nuclei within multinucleated cells may occasionally be engaged in mitotic division, the others being in the resting state.
- The mitotic index is the fraction of cells in a microscope field which contain condensed chromosomes.
- The histology of the tumor, including nuclear pleomorphism and the mitotic count, are of no value in predicting clinical outcome.Advertisement
- Invasion is a defining characteristic of malignancy, as is nuclear pleomorphism and high mitotic activity.
- One way DNA damage can arise is during a process called ' mitotic recombination ', which occurs when cells divide.
- During cell division, the duplicated centrosome helps to organize the mitotic spindle.