Mitosis sentence example
- When mitosis is about to take place, they separate from one another and pass to the poles of the nucleus, forming the achromatic spindle.
- This is imperative if cell mitosis is to continue, as cell division will only occur if cells are kept at body temperature.
- It has been shown that, in cells of Spiro gyra placed under special conditions, amitotic division can be induced, and that normal mitosis is resumed when they are placed again under normal conditions.
- More so they undergo mitosis at similar rates when compared to control samples.
- Here the cell is about to start entering mitosis.Advertisement
- If the chromosomes of such cells are selectively stained with a dye such as acetic orcein, stages in mitosis can be observed.
- Some observers consider that the yeast nucleus possesses a typical nuclear structure, and exhibits division by mitosis, but the evidence for this is not very satisfactory.
- How do phosphate ions in nutrient solutions affect mitosis in root tips?
- They deal with basic genetics including mitosis and meiosis.
- It would be worthwhile to explore how group members ' differing attitudes toward one or more topics or ideas might affect social mitosis.Advertisement
- My work encompasses the cell cycle, cell motility and the cytoskeleton and is mainly focussed on aspects of late mitosis and cytokinesis.
- Understand that in asexual reproduction mitosis produces identical offspring (clones ).
- On the other hand, the complex structure of the nucleus with its separate units, the chromosomes, and possibly even smaller units represented by the chromatin granules, and the means taken through the complex phenomena of mitosis to ensure that an exact and equal division of the chromosomes shall take place, emphasizes the importance of the nucleus in heredity.
- These appearances are probably due toa pathological mitosis, commonly found in cancer, in which there is an irregular diminution in the number of chromosomes; some are cast out and become degenerated or some pass over to one of the daughter cells, leaving a reduced number in the other, and thus give rise to asymmetrical mitosis.
- A corneal abrasion heals by the movement of neighboring epithelial cells, which slide over the wounded area, and through a cell division process called mitosis, which fill in the abraded area with new epithelial cells.Advertisement
- These substrates demonstrate the multiple roles of Plk1 in promoting mitosis.
- Mitosis The most common form of cell division is called mitosis The most common form of cell division is called mitosis.
- They are more easily seen, when the nucleus is about to undergo mitosis, at the ends of the spindle, where they form the centres towards which the radiating fibres in.