Miter sentence example
- A line join is trimmed when the ratio of miter length to stroke width is greater than the miter length to stroke width is greater than the miterlimit value.
- Another piece that can be upgraded at a later date according to your needs, the miter gauge will guide wood through your saw.
- When checking a table saw and considering its purchase, examine the miter gauge for any potential movement.
- Use a miter saw to create braces out of the 1x1 inch hardwood stock.
- Miter and tack the frame, using your large drawing as a guide.Advertisement
- The corner plates eliminate the need to miter the corners.
- To accomplish this, use a deep miter box.
- Cut a 45-degree miter on one end of the molding.
- To hide the seam, miter the edges of the two pieces of trim, so that cut edge is much wider than in a simple cut.
- Installing crown molding and trim can be intimidating because of the intricacies in how to cut the perfect compound miter joint, and there are dozens of tools out that claim to help you cut crown molding the right way.Advertisement
- For wall corners, the two pieces of crown must be joined together with a miter joint, which is made by beveling the ends of each piece of crown that needs to be joined.
- You will need a miter saw--a circular saw, fence and miter index--to cut this type of joint.
- The fence is a straight edge to align the crown against, and the miter index provides an angle for the blade to cut in relation to the fence.
- You can utilize a miter saw, which has no blade tilt, prop the crown molding up against your fence and set the miter angle.
- Alternatively, you can use a compound miter saw and lay the crown molding flat and face up.Advertisement
- You will then set the miter and blade tilt adjustment.
- Miter says " Does this mean I have to get less decadent now?