Mitch sentence example
- Enter, stage right, Mitch Hedberg, a stand-up comedian whose delivery was a bleak stream-of-consciousness rant.
- One day later, this had became a tropical storm and was given the name " Mitch ".
- David Hasselhoff's next big television role came as lifeguard Mitch Buchannon on Baywatch.
- David Hasselhoff starred as Mitch Buchannon.
- Brian Keith played the part of Mitch Evers, the twins' father, in the original The Parent Trap movie.Advertisement
- Una Merkel played Verbena, Mitch's housekeeper.
- Joanna Barnes scored the part of Vicky Robinson, Mitch's gold-digging girlfriend.
- In the 90s, Felicia's marriage to Mitch crumpled, but she found comfort with former lover Lucas and they discovered the child they shared in Lorna.
- Bowl players have to meet a specific criteria, says founder Mitch Mortaza.
- Written by Kara Dioguardi and Mitch Allan.Advertisement
- Her father, taxi driver Mitch Winehouse, was a tremendous fan of jazz and soul music, and Winehouse fell in love with her father's favorite music at a young age.
- After this, he moved to London and headed The Jimi Hendrix Experience, where he played with British musicians Noel Redding and Mitch Mitchell.
- Mitch Prince will now face England's Nathan Brough, a former World junior bronze medalist, in the next round on Wednesday night.
- A long ball from the back held up in the wind and caused a defensive mix-up which Mitch Patten capitalized on to equalize.
- One day later, this had became a tropical storm and was given the name " Mitch " .Advertisement
- Frames Direct has Wrangler frames like the large aviator-style Dylan and the Mitch.