Misunderstand sentence example
- You misunderstand the terms.
- But we should quite misunderstand this pessimism if we held it to mean that Jeremiah saw no signs of private morality and individual spiritual convictions among his people.
- I'm not sure if its because we misunderstand each other or if its because were both bull headed.
- On the other hand, the most ordinary savage does not misunderstand so universal a custom as the imposition of names peculiar to animals or derived from atmospheric phenomena.
- Don't misunderstand, Final Fantasy IV will always be a classic, but even great works of literature can become a bit tiresome the third or fourth time through.Advertisement
- Many people misunderstand the terminology involved in car weight ratings, but it's important to understand these values so that you know how much weight would overload your vehicle.
- They misunderstand the old man in the shop, who they assume to be a redneck bigot.
- Individuals who are not careful when they choose a plan often misunderstand the language of the plan, and end up having their claims turned down.
- To condemn re-shaping or adaptation of this nature from a modern Western standpoint is to misunderstand entirely the Oriental mind and Oriental usage.
- Wedding guests may misinterpret a crazy cake design or misunderstand an inside joke, and that type of cake may be better suited to a smaller, less formal party.Advertisement
- We too often mislabel it and misunderstand what is really happening.
- The Press has dealt faithfully with the news furnished by the naval and military authorities, but it may well be that the public misunderstand the situation and that this misconception is producing serious results.
- Most people completely misunderstand what Dr. Johnson said on patriotism.