Misty-eyed sentence example
- Is your girlfriend more likely to get misty-eyed over ribbons and lace or a sleek, modern design?
- Cynthia looked a bit misty-eyed as she rose and began picking up the dishes and turned to her son.
- I can get misty eyed just thinking about ' The Pact ' .
- Let's not be too misty-eyed about this cyber revolution.
- You can often see guitarists get all misty-eyed as they recall the great tones they got from their old MXR Flanger.Advertisement
- I have to admit to getting quite misty-eyed when I got my copy of the book God bless Karl and his lens.
- This edition he " gets misty-eyed about the golden age of the train... .
- Great Christmas DVDs Everyone has a favorite Christmas movie, one that makes you go misty-eyed.
- misty-eyed nostalgia.
- misty-eyed memory.Advertisement