Mists-of-time sentence example
- The Liberties in question were certain ancient rights, whose origin was lost in the mists of time.
- The scene was obscured by the mists of time.
- The origins of chili, or chili con carne, are, well, lost in the mists of time.
- The exact origins of the bowed psaltery are shrouded in the mists of time.
- Whiskey 's history is shrouded now in the mists of time.Advertisement
- Also suggestive of origins far back in the mists of time is the dedication stone placed above the south door.