Mistreatment sentence example
- In the civil wars the government was also held responsible for damages to these properties and for the mistreatment of foreigners residing in the country.
- Child abuse is the blanket term for four types of child mistreatment: physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, and neglect.
- The latest news comes from Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, reporting on an alleged court document "containing accounts of acrimony and mistreatment during their four-year marriage."
- These specially formulated products are designed to combat the detrimental effects of aging on hair, including damage caused by years of mistreatment.
- Since many instances of child abuse, neglect, or mistreatment involve a parent perpetrator, a quality day care environment can be a lifesaver for a child at risk.Advertisement
- This abusive behavior can occur in all types of dating relationships and the mistreatment includes physical, sexual, mental, or emotional abuse.
- One of the verified true stories of mistreatment at Waverly involved the use of electroshock therapy that caused loss of speech and even death.
- Many nannies are also caring for children who are still too little to communicate mistreatment or neglect.
- detainee abuse seriously, and all allegations of mistreatment are investigated.
- A handful have emerged from what has been labeled a secret gulag, and have given deeply disturbing accounts of horrific mistreatment.Advertisement
- varye injury varies in severity, but more serious injuries should be treated with respect, since ongoing problems may be caused by mistreatment.
- The injury varies in severity, but more serious injuries should be treated with respect, since ongoing problems may be caused by mistreatment.