Missy sentence example
- Oh, no you don't, missy.
- Missy gets a red crayon to color the giraffe's eyes.
- The more you do, the better you'll get, missy!
- Cursing Missy Midriff, I rushed home and changed into a smart, crisp suit with matching telephone voice.
- Missy, petite, and plus sizes are offered and you can find original gowns starting at $299.Advertisement
- Music producer Timbaland is best known not only for his own work, but also for working with high profile musicians like Justin Timberlake, Missy Elliot and Jay-Z, just to name a few.
- Missy is extremely shy, and I'd like to know how to teach her to stay focused on me.
- I encourage you to consider taking an obedience training course with Missy.
- The training is actually quite fun, you'll receive instructions from a professional trainer, and you're likely to form an even closer bond with Missy.
- There are songs from such people as Missy Elliot (Lose Control), Gwen Stefani (Hollaback Girl), Beck (Black Tambourine), Fatboy Slim (Gangster Trippin), and Hoobastank (Born To Lead).Advertisement
- Long before Knots Landing spun off from Dallas, AW's Missy Matthews relocated to Somerset from 1970 until 1976.
- Trammell met his significant other, Missy Yager, while performing on Broadway in 2003.
- Storch is the man behind many pop and hip hop outfits, including Britney Spears, Missy Elliot, and Justin Timberlake.
- Goodies featured guest appearances by Missy Elliot and Ludacris.
- An Histoire du Cardinal Alberoni up to 1719 was published by Jean Rousset de Missy at the Hague in 1719.Advertisement
- He's a foin lad, damn foin lad, damn foin lad, smartest fella ye'll find in miles, but d'ye know what, Missy?