Misspelling sentence example
- The 2001 DVD release corrects the misspelling of Martine Beswick's name in the credits.
- Correction The intimation for the death of Valerie Clark in last month's Contact contained a misspelling of her name.
- Peter is also responsible for the Millenium Project (deliberate misspelling - explanation on the opening page) which further debunks more www lunacy.
- Disruptions in adult readers ' eye movements indicate that the visual system tends to catch the slightest misspelling.
- That was an obvious misspelling the first time (which I didn't mention ).Advertisement
- While tattoos don't necessarily have to be permanent, it's inconvenient and expensive to have a misspelling corrected or the tattoo removed completely.
- Using the Direct Holidays brand name, brand name misspelling or similar variations in any main domain names or urls.
- Bauch flower remedies is a misspelling of the name Bach, as in Bach flower remedies.
- The victim of the prank will have a hard time figuring out why they keep misspelling words.
- This title was a deliberate misspelling, playing on the royal title of Sarah Ferguson, whose nickname the two women share.Advertisement
- There's a sort of humor in the tattoo misspelling on Hayden Panettiere's left side.