Misrepresentations sentence example
- The two books Against Apion are a defence or apology directed against current misrepresentations of the Jews.
- In 1798 he published L'Inde en rapport avec l'Europe (Hamburg, 2 vols.), which contained much invective against the English, and numerous misrepresentations.
- See Misrepresentations in Campbell's "Lives of Lyndhurst and Brougham" corrected by St Leonards (London, 1869).
- The Fragment on Mackintosh is a severe exposure of the flimsiness and misrepresentations of Sir James Mackintosh's famous Dissertation on the Progress of Ethical Philosophy (1830), and discusses the foundations of ethics from the author's utilitarian point of view.
- His own pretensions to the see of St David are the motive of many of his misrepresentations.Advertisement
- We certainly cannot subscribe to the conjecture of Lipsius that " the story of the seeming beheading of Simon has at its root malicious misrepresentations of the beheading of Paul."
- Understanding how does the media influence anorexia on teenagers, will help you put your thoughts and feelings into perspective when seeing misrepresentations of how teenagers should look in magazines and on television.
- Let me give just one example, not a particularly lurid one, of the misunderstandings and misrepresentations that abound.