Misrepresent sentence example
- Since the Internet feels anonymous, many people may misrepresent themselves..
- Certainly neither had been taught to misrepresent for their own profit.
- We believe that those who promote the notion of universal atonement misrepresent the substitutionary nature of our Lord Jesus Christ's death.
- Any attempt to suggest otherwise is to wilfully misrepresent our position.
- Owners will not knowingly misrepresent the characteristics of the breed not falsely advertize dogs nor mislead any person regarding the quality of the dog.Advertisement
- We will not edit or otherwise misrepresent what you write without cause.
- Remember that when communicating through letters or online it is far easier to misrepresent oneself.
- The silence of the Memorabilia of Xenophon must be admitted as an argument to the contrary; but the probability seems to be that Plato did not in the Phaedo altogether misrepresent the Master.
- The examples grossly misrepresent van Helmont, however, and subvert what we might want to convey about the nature of science.
- If they knowingly misrepresent a product as organic when it does not meet USDA standards, the farmer can be fined up to $10,000 for each violation.Advertisement
- Although it's uncommon for jewelry stores to misrepresent their items, it's better to be on the safe side.
- The seller could send you a fake coin or misrepresent the coins in his collection, but by the time you realize it, he will already have your money.
- Parents may misrepresent their ability to properly care for children or provide false information about the other parent in order to win custody.
- First, because you are not meeting someone in real time, only through his profile, the opportunity for him to misrepresent himself is greater in the beginning.
- Certain ring designs, though lovely, should be avoided for promise rings because they may misrepresent the commitment or set precedents that can be difficult to follow.Advertisement
- Remind him that while having "friends" is a lot of fun, people can easily misrepresent who they are online.
- Use a photo editing program to enhance the picture if necessary (cropping, sharpening, etc.) but try not to misrepresent the ring with too much retouching.
- The phrase was not Blaine's, but his opponents made use of it to misrepresent his attitude toward the Roman Catholics, large numbers of whom are supposed, in consequence, to have withdrawn their support.