Misprint sentence example
- The third edition of the book ended up being a misprint, because it was missing the appendix!
- The subtitle of the article appears to contain a slight misprint.
- Side remark: He has not even corrected the misprint I pointed out.
- Among several other indicia this may be recognized by the woodcut of the " sea eagle " at page II, bearing at its base the inscription " Wycliffe, 1791," and by the additional misprint on page 145 of Sahaeniclus for Sahaeniclus.
- No re-publication, refund or adjustment will be made where the error, misprint or omission does not materially detract from the advertisement.Advertisement
- In the Life by Gilpin it is given as 1470, a palpable error, and possibly a misprint for 1490.1 Foxe states that at " the age of fourteen years he was sent to the university of Cambridge," and as he was elected fellow of Clare in 1509, his year of entrance was in all likelihood 1505.
- Behaim relates that in 734 - a date which is probably a misprint for 714 - and after the Moors had conquered Spain and Portugal, the island of Antilia or "Septe Cidade" was colonized by Christian refugees under the archbishop of Oporto and six bishops.
- The Hebrides are mentioned by Ptolemy under the name of "E330uSat and by Pliny under that of Hebudes, the modern spelling having, it is said, originated in a misprint.