Misogynistic sentence example
- Whether you think he's a misunderstood genius or a violent and misogynistic homophobe, there's no doubt that Eminem has made his mark on the rap scene.
- Dogg soon became the poster child for gangsta rap, with critics holding up his lyrics as evidence of the violent, misogynistic nature of the industry.
- Perhaps the truth is that the film's brutal violence and misogynistic attitude are mere pretexts for its condemnation.
- Hear about our legendary haunted vaults, home of the notorious, violent and misogynistic South Bridge Poltergeist.
- Though the masses are being hand-fed hypersexual pop stars and misogynistic rappers, it seems the silent majority may be looking for something more.Advertisement
- Most lesbians and their allies find the song offensively misogynistic and homophobic.
- Although The Marshall Mathers LP was at the center of the most organized protest of Eminem lyrics, all of his work has drawn criticism from some quarters for being violent, misogynistic and homophobic.