Mislaid sentence example
- Had Cade planned to seduce her, or was he also a victim of mislaid trust?
- When a manual gets lost or mislaid, it is possible to obtain a replacement manual.
- In resisting an attack made by the bishop in 1660 on their right of toll, the burgesses could only claim Farnham as a borough by prescription as their charters had been mislaid, but the charters were subsequently found, and after some litigation their rights were established.
- Offered for sale freehold, the deeds had been mislaid.
- An elaborate organization is required to keep a complete check and record of all the goods entering and leaving the station, to ensure that they are loaded into the proper wagons according to their destination, that they are unloaded and sorted in such a way that they can be delivered to their consignees with the least possible delay, that they are not stolen or accidentally mislaid, &c.; and accommodation must be provided for a large clerical and supervisory staff to attend to these matters.Advertisement