Misinterpretations sentence example
- Wagner foresaw the use that would be made of this discovery by the adherents of the new philosophy, and, in the usual language of its opponents at the time, strove to ward off the " misinterpretations " that they would put upon it.
- Unquestionably certain of his remarks indicate the view that the origin is to be sought in things-in-themselves, but against hasty misinterpretations of such remarks there are certain cautions to be borne in mind.
- The misinterpretations which he had suffered induced Lotze to publish a small pamphlet of a polemical character (Streitschriften, Leipzig, 1857), in which he corrected two mistakes.
- There are many misinterpretations and distorted information about feng shui.
- Promise rings can be a lovely token of friendship, commitment, and romance, but they must be chosen carefully to avoid embarrassment or misinterpretations.Advertisement
- Since the word podcast combines the words "ipod" and "broadcast," it is subject to a number of misinterpretations.