Misinterpret sentence example
- It's Easy to Misinterpret Correct Food Labels."
- Keep accessories edgy so people can "read" your outfit and not misinterpret it as more of a Lolita thing.
- She turned her back on him in blatant disregard he wasn't likely to misinterpret.
- Some women misinterpret spotting for period that is lighter than usual and do not realize they are pregnant.
- Visually disabled people without communication skills frequently misinterpret their world.Advertisement
- Wedding guests may misinterpret a crazy cake design or misunderstand an inside joke, and that type of cake may be better suited to a smaller, less formal party.
- During an ultrasound, the position of the baby sometimes leads the technician to misinterpret gender.
- Unbelief, sense and reason, do oft misinterpret providence.
- Lightfoot points out, the best Greek commentators among the Fathers are so dominated by this new usage,, that they misinterpret Col.
- Yes, sometimes the vulva remains slightly swollen throughout the pregnancy, and some male dogs misinterpret the scent as a season.Advertisement
- Some psychiatrists who take a cognitive approach to mental disorders believe that IED results from rigid beliefs and a tendency to misinterpret other people's behavior in accordance with these beliefs.
- Individuals from outside the group may not understand and may misinterpret the style of communication.
- Fans have no time, usually, to "rehearse" or even to learn new cheers except through hearing each other - so make sure that the words are easy to understand but not easy to misinterpret.
- However, as with any project, the "user" (in this case, the dieter) can always misinterpret and sabotage an otherwise smart plan.
- Only a complete dimwit would misinterpret it if they'd listened to the routine.Advertisement