Misinformed sentence example
- misinformed people have written, casein isn't a bad protein.
- misinformed comments.
- Many people, especially teens, are misinformed or uninformed on how to properly use a condom.
- "Teens Often Misinformed about Proper Condom Use."
- indicative of the great distress that misinformed doctors seem to be causing.Advertisement
- Quite frankly I am appalled that I have been so misinformed.
- Would South have pulled it if she was not misinformed?
- Mr Henderson's attack was grossly misinformed and he appears to have totally missed the point, which I was making.
- We thus find Vopiscus acknowledging that when he began to write the life of Aurelian, he was entirely misinformed respecting the latter's competitor Firmus, and implying that he would not have ventured on Aurelian himself if he had not had access to the MS. of the emperor's own diary in the Ulpian library.
- If you think you can just walk into a chapel and ask to be pronounced husband and wife, however, you're misinformed.Advertisement
- misinformed view of homosexuality.
- misinformed doctors seem to be causing.
- misinformed by the manner in which this information is included.
- Tourists asking for advice on whiskey were often misinformed or not informed at all.
- But whoever started the rumors that HIV status affects your ability to get a mortgage was sadly misinformed.Advertisement
- In fact the papers seem to have been completely misinformed about what the Government is actually doing to help working parents pay for nannies.