Mishandling sentence example
- Often they are the unintentional results of motor vehicle accidents, falls, mishandling of sharp objects, or sports-related injury.
- Though, being open by construction, there is a greater possibility of wear and tear through accidents and mishandling.
- Travelers should note that the porters are not cruise line employees and the cruise line is not responsible for any mishandling or misdirection of luggage.
- Accidental infections can occur in laboratory settings through mishandling of infected blood.
- The warranty does not cover damage due to mishandling of the glasses or breakage due to the wearer's fault.Advertisement
- Ultraviolet radiation such as that which occurs with a welder's flash or use of a sunlamp, can also cause an abrasion, as well as misuse and mishandling of contact lenses.
- Although stand mixers are usually very sturdy, repeated use or mishandling of these products may require you to buy replacement components.
- The ghost has now been brought back to much of true life again by the skill of the most scrupulous of all restorers, Cavaliere Cavenaghi, who, acting under the authority of a competent commission, and after long and patient experiment, found it possible to secure to the wall the innumerable blistered, mildewed and half-detached flakes and scales of the original work that yet remained, to clear the surface thus obtained of much of the obliterating accretions due to decay and mishandling, and to bring the whole to unity by touching tenderly in with tempera the spots and spaces actually left bare.