Misdemeanors sentence example
- Search, MSN search and Google all have systems in place so that such misdemeanors can be reported.
- There have been many examples of freemasons using their membership to gain preferment in their careers and avoid due punishment for their misdemeanors.
- However, there are a few that still count very minor cases (in the state's eyes, not the victim's) as misdemeanors, such as situations involving less than $500.
- Paris pled guilty to two misdemeanors and was sentenced to probation, community service, a fine, and ordered to complete a drug abuse program.
- I have been convicted of 2 misdemeanors in my past.Advertisement
- The song's perky male voice details a long list of childhood misdemeanors, from pulling hair to ripping clothes to tattling on others, and because "somebody snitched on (him)" he won't be getting any gifts.