Miscreants sentence example
- Catherine of Russia, the friend of Voltaire and the benefactress of Diderot, sent her congratulations to the man who denounced French philosophers as miscreants and wretches.
- Having said that, the sight of men in tight and knee britches chasing the miscreants was rather comical.
- On Judgment Days, the righteous ire that she directs at a rogues ' gallery of global miscreants hits hard.
- Our emphasis must be on education and the maintenance of standards, rather than just catching miscreants.
- One room, with and unglazed and barred window, was used as a ' bridewell ' for punishing miscreants.Advertisement
- Small boys and other miscreants used to try to sneak in through the exits as paying patrons opened the door on their way out.
- I think this red brick building was once the local Lockup where the local miscreants would have been locked up for the night.
- Could such miscreants be the origin of the web of restrictive agreements with which UK industry is said to be rife?
- The use of video cameras may be preferred as a means of identifying the miscreants.