Misconstrued sentence example
- The role of the governors is often misconstrued by third parties who try to impose another model of working with which they are familiar.
- Students shouldn't post things that could be misconstrued or get them in trouble.
- Linda Watson is quoted as saying " truths that were so obvious were so deliberately misconstrued " .
- Miscommunication is common when body language is misconstrued.
- It is best not to mention anything that could be misconstrued as an insult.Advertisement
- Virgo is the sign of the virgin, and this is often misconstrued to mean these people are inexperienced.
- There are also worries that the average height and weight for a teen is misconstrued by the media.
- Yet, in contrast with the doctrine usually ascribed to Ulrich Zwingli, Calvin teaches that grace does come through sacraments; but then, nothing comes beyond the fruits of faith; from which grace all salvation springs 1 Roman Catholic scholars naturally hold that Paul was misconstrued, but they cannot deny that Protestant theology was directly a version and interpretation of Paulinism.