Miscarry sentence example
- Rubella infection during the first three months of pregnancy can cause a woman to miscarry or cause her baby to be born with birth defects.
- Affected fetuses usually miscarry or die shortly after birth.
- Some will miscarry, while others will choose to have an abortion.
- They judged, further, that should their attempt by any chance miscarry, the Great Powers, more particularly Russia, protector of the Slav peoples, would not allow them to be crushed, or their present territories to be diminished.
- The majority of severely abnormal babies miscarry by the end of the second six months.Advertisement
- Nonetheless, the majority of pregnant women with such exposures did not miscarry, the reviewers emphasized.
- Many fetuses with severe genetic defects miscarry naturally during the first trimester.
- You should also contact your care provider if you miscarry.
- This is because many women miscarry in the first trimester.