Misaligned sentence example
- When an eye is misaligned, the brain receives two different images.
- If the child's teeth are becoming misaligned because of thumb sucking the dentist should be consulted.
- Parents should call their doctor whenever they notice their child's eyes appear misaligned, even if the child is very young.
- An orthodontist is a specialized dentist who treats people with teeth and jaws that may be misaligned.
- Images from the misaligned or "crossed" eye are turned off to avoid double vision.Advertisement
- Many people have similar problems with easily dislocated kneecaps, or the legs are misaligned causing stress on the knees.
- Young children learn to ignore distorted messages from a misaligned eye, but adults with strabismus often develop double vision (diplopia).
- Both dental cavities and misaligned teeth have long been associated with pacifier use.
- Unless the child has a misaligned eye or other obvious abnormality, there is often no way for parents to tell that something is wrong.
- A dentist or orthodontist should be consulted if a child's teeth seem to be particularly misaligned or if a child complains of dental or jaw pain.Advertisement
- Even with symmetrical lobes, a misaligned point can create the illusion of distortion.
- Check irrigation systems - Leaking or misaligned sprinklers can be big water wasters.