Misadventures sentence example
- Actor Steve Guttenberg's directorial debut of comic misadventures is a hilarious, pitch black comedy based on James Kirkwood's cult classic novel.
- Due to the popularity of the "Wimpy Kid" series, there is a whole site dedicated exclusively to Greg and his misadventures.
- The potential for sexual misadventures or for demanding sexual behavior.
- He used to love doing interviews but he's wary of them now, after his recent misadventures in New York.
- Many of us grew up watching the misadventures of the misplaced magician.Advertisement
- More people die each year from medical misadventures than from accidental shooting.
- Boo and Baa's hilarious brand of straight-faced humor and silly misadventures have enormous appeal for preschoolers, whether domestically inclined or not.
- Cue a stunning series of marvelous misadventures that feature cannibals and monsters, sword-play and seduction.
- Set in Glasgow, it follows the misadventures of three brothers and their disabled sister the night before their mother's funeral.
- The program chronicled the day-to-day misadventures of a bunch of rather odd and unpleasant teachers at a third-rate school.Advertisement
- With Lloyd at the helm, the hilarious misadventures of this class of misfits begin.
- True to the author's typical form, the books are filled with hilarity and misadventures.
- Despite attending and graduating from Long Beach Polytechnic High School, a school well-known for its students' academic and athletic prowess, Snoop made the news for his many misadventures.
- The Simple Life - Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton's misadventures in various challenges that challenge their limited world experience and intelligence.
- Through a series of misunderstandings and misadventures, the group of actors find themselves on an actual starship in outer space, reprising their roles as if their lives depended on it - because indeed they do.Advertisement
- It finds its chance in the misadventures of empiricism.