Mirror-will sentence example
- All the space behind the mirror will become dark, and all the space in front of the mirror will acquire an exalted illumination.
- If a mirror is mounted on a truly adjusted polar axis, the plane of the mirror being parallel to that axis, the normal to that mirror will always be directed to some point on the celestial equator through whatever angle the axis is turned.
- Standing in front of a full-length mirror will also help to keep you reasonably presentable.
- If you're considering a frameless mirror for the bathroom in your home, make sure to consider what type of mirror will work best in the space.
- In fact, many of the designs you'll come across when shopping for a Mission mirror will refer to various elements as being in the "Stickley tradition."Advertisement
- Create a perfect line or examine each lash for clumps; whatever you do, this mirror will make sure you don't miss a spot.
- Providing magnification that is both distortion-free and optically correct (a must-have mirror feature), the standing travel mirror will ensure satisfaction for anyone who appreciates a sharp, clear image.
- No matter what type you choose, a wall mount makeup mirror will provide you with the convenience you need to apply makeup comfortably.
- The mirror will not fully release from the product; it is connected by a hinge inside the compact.
- Strategic light placement near or around a smaller mirror will eliminate shadows and offer natural illumination.Advertisement
- Some people prefer to use lighted magnifying mirrors, particularly for facial hair, though any clean mirror will suffice.
- Your lean figure in the mirror will be powerful motivation to continue working out.