Mired sentence example
- But the bubble burst in 1989, land and stock prices came crashing down, leaving the country mired in debt.
- At the end of the second full day, negotiations were still mired in stalemate.
- He often brings a refreshing lightness to the mind with its tendency to become mired in irresolvable logical analysis.
- There is Filippo, the arrogant man, mired, weeping, torn until he even rends himself!
- The film, of course, brought Silverman equal amounts of praise and criticism, mired in controversy.Advertisement
- The practice became mired in controversy, and it remains so in the first decade of the twenty-first century.
- With the United States mired in the Great Depression, times were difficult for almost everyone in the country.
- If all feedback is mired with social drama or people aren't getting along, odds are you won't get very much out of the program.
- There is Filippo, the arrogant man, mired, weeping, torn until he even rends himself !