Minty sentence example
- Sweet, minty and warm, it was comforting at a time when she felt rattled.
- The best flower is Ground Ivy (pictured - the crushed leaves smell minty ).
- Detox, invigorate and awaken the body with the refreshing citrus scent of sunny Florida grapefruit and minty undertones of wild Tunisian rosemary.
- Mint Mania: This recipe for minty tea comes from the National Gardening Association: Mix three tablespoons dried peppermint, one tablespoon dried catnip, one tablespoon rose petals, and one tablespoon lemon verbena; brew and drink.
- A minty hint of Indian patchouli adds freshness, while the subtle additions of rich cedar wood and musk create an original combination.Advertisement
- The plumper gave my lips, a tingly, minty sensation and had a pleasant scent.
- The cool minty flavor of this drink is reminiscent of a candy cane or your favorite chocolate mint ice cream.
- It comes in graphite and tropic pink or white and mantis, a minty green.
- Question 3: Name two of the minty fresh botanicals in the oxygenating cleanser.
- The nose was slightly minty with some blackcurrant and herbaceous aromas, mingling with gentle oak and spiciness.Advertisement
- Char-grilled chermoula swordfish had succulent fish served with wonderfully minty tabouleh.
- Don't just depend on a piece of minty gum to keep your mouth fresh for kissing when the mood strikes.