Minting sentence example
- Minting in Scotland began in the reign of David I.
- Subsequently the Romans laid the foundations of modern minting.
- Minting by means of a falling weight (monkey press) intervened between the hand hammers and the screw press in many places.
- Local rulers all over Europe began minting gold coinage.
- Thus began the long minting history of the " Levantine taler " of the Empress Maria Theresa.Advertisement
- Thus began the long minting history of the " Levantine Taler " of the Empress Maria Theresa.
- Under the existing system the fluctuating requirements of the currency are met without the expense of alternately minting and melting down.
- In 1458 the right of minting money according to the pattern and value of the Buda coinage was granted to the municipality by King Matthias I.