Minsky sentence example
- Kubrick consulted with AI experts such as Marvin Minsky to make HAL as scientifically plausible as possible.
- Morton Minsky claimed that burlesque performer Mae Dix invented it when she removed the detachable collar and cuffs of her costume in full view of the audience in order to save on her cleaning bill.
- Four burlesque producer brothers named Minsky became inextricably connected with striptease in the 1920s.
- Gypsy Rose Lee thrived in Minsky shows during this era and set the tone for high-style striptease as an extremely beautiful woman who was also an engaging comedienne and natural-born celebrity.
- They succeeded in 1937 when the word burlesque and the name Minsky were banned in New York City, and all the theaters that featured striptease were shut down.Advertisement
- Throughout the 1940s, a few burlesque houses survived and Minsky strippers used their fame to headline shows on carnival midways.