Minor-league sentence example
- Vinnie, I'm a minor league cop.
- Check out track all their minor league players in we have tickets for every major league ballpark.
- Sport Cards - Many major and minor league teams are featured on these vanity cards.
- Michael turned to baseball after his first retirement and was signed to a minor league baseball contract.
- Her mother, Joy Arrington, is a professional tennis player and her dad, Steve Fanning, played minor league baseball before becoming a salesman.Advertisement
- Both this neighborhood and the modern-day resort are surrounded by beaches, and are also home to KeySpan Park which hosts the Brooklyn Cyclones' minor league baseball games.
- Instead of skipping a night at the ballpark, try a minor league game.
- If your town doesn't have a minor league team, try watching a local college or high school game.
- Tim grew up believing that his stepfather was his real father, until he discovered a birth certificate which listed minor league baseball player Tug McGraw as his dad.
- Local and minor league sports teams may offer a special kids party package during their regular season.Advertisement
- The night it aired on Easter, the local minor league baseball team let us use their field and we had an eighteen foot inflatable screen and invited everyone who worked on the house to come out and watch it there.
- With a lively arts district, a minor league hockey team and an active waterfront, this city draws many visitors from all over the country.