Minnows sentence example
- We were both going to use minnows as bait as these had proved highly successful during my recent visits.
- And all about was mine, I said, The little sparrows overhead, The little minnows too.
- Plucky minnows Wrexham, who knock out Premiership West Ham United with a heartbreaking goal in the final minute...?
- The following year saw him join non-league minnows Bacup Boro.
- My first, surprise, batch of eggs belonged to golden minnows.Advertisement
- The document covers starter and grower feed and feeding golden shiners, fathead minnows and goldfish.
- The remaining swimmers are the "minnows".
- Designate one end of the pool as the "safe zone" and have the minnows wait on the opposite end in the "minnow pond".
- When the shark yells "Feeding Time!", it's time for the minnows to try to swim past the shark to the safe zone at the opposite end of the pool.
- The game is played until all minnows have been caught.Advertisement
- Younger kids enjoy playing games like Marco Polo, Minnows or Sharks.
- We would push him in the pram to the pond down the road to catch minnows.
- The sharks position themselves inside the grid facing the minnows.
- Its amazing story involves legendary teams and footballing minnows, classic finals and forgotten friendlies, and celebrated players and unsung heroes.