Miniseries sentence example
- Isis miniseries - " Water, water, everywhere " 2. Homeopathy Enters the Mainstream Homeopathy is entering the mainstream in the UK.
- Get people thinking rate teammate mike trio miniseries all.
- Following that, he had some success as a stage actor before acting in the 1998 miniseries Falling for a Dancer.
- In 2002, Fanning played the role of Allie in Stephen King's miniseries Taken.
- He even played a priest in the miniseries Hilda Furacão.Advertisement
- Returning to Brazil, Itié got her start in a cosmetics commercial, then moved on to a miniseries.
- Russ' part in this series took him to both sides of the camera as he also directed the three-part miniseries.
- The SciFi Channel floated a four-hour miniseries of the new Battlestar Galactica to gage reaction, and it came back favorably.
- Her performance earned her an Emmy nod and she received a Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television.
- Fawcett has received three Emmy Award nominations - for her work on the 1984 television movie The Burning Bed, the miniseries Small Sacrifices, and her role on The Guardian in 2004.Advertisement
- Her first television role came soon, in the Danielle Steele television miniseries Zoya, where she played the role of Melissa Gilbert's daughter.
- She also starred as a rather saucy, updated version of Princess Jasmine in a pantomime version of Alladin and stretched her boundaries by appearing in the children's miniseries, Wavelength.
- Several other productions later, including a four part miniseries of Charles Dickens's Oliver Twist and several more stints on Australian television, Fisher set her sights on Hollywood.
- Dubbed "Queen of the Miniseries," Jane Seymour was born as Joyce Penelope Wilhemina Frankenberg in Middlesex, England, in 1951.
- In 2003, a television miniseries re-imagined Battlestar Galactica, leading to a television series the next year.Advertisement
- Soon the miniseries was created so that longer stories could be told over several nights, making it impossible to not tune in.
- This miniseries required 40 million dollars to produce and ran on six consecutive nights for what amounted to 18 hours of total television viewing time.