Minion sentence example
- The main speaking character is an aged minion named Gnarl.
- The hobbits are saved from Saruman's minion orcs by the Ents, eldest tree spirits that take the form of walking, talking giant trees.
- Each time the phone rang, Cynthia flinched, fearing some state minion was calling to drag Martha back to his lair in the dungeons of officialdom.
- So in Triumph of Life, 265, "Whom from the flock of conquerors I Fame singled out for her thunderbearing minion," out seems to be due to the compositor.
- By doing good or evil you decide whether your character will look like a member of the clergy or an unleashed minion of Hell.Advertisement
- Moreover she must not be compelled to marry, a proceeding sometimes adopted to get her lands into the possession of a royal minion.
- Sarah felt unsure about running at first, however Jackson held strong to his conviction that death would be preferable to living as a minion for a madman.
- Knuckles is an echidna that first appeared in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and was a minion for Dr. Eggman.
- Of course, there's also the ultimate baddie, "You-Know-Who," but since a snake face requires either an awesome mask or professional makeup, you're probably better off being a minion.
- By the end of his life the man who had started as the kings unpopular minion was known as Earl Simon the Righteous, and had become the respected leader of the national opposition to his royal brother-in-law.Advertisement
- The weakest type of undead minion is a shadow.
- Accuracy it doesn't some faceless minion preventing any The Howes Insurance Agency unexpected.