Minimums sentence example
- Monthly minimums also range widely, as do statement fees.
- Each month, at least the minimums on both cards are paid, but not the entire balance.
- However, there are no G.P.A. minimums or other specific academic requirements.
- Delivery minimums and charges vary by company.
- The minimums for specific products are listed on their respective pages.Advertisement
- Large chain stores and membership clubs such as CostCo and Sam's Club may also offer soybean wax candles at wholesale prices with much smaller minimums than a direct wholesale arrangement.
- Usually priced well below many state minimums, smokers are finding these deals too good to pass up.
- Generally, it's thought that the minimums, which now average 2%, will increase to 4% in October 2005.
- Minimums have the same effect as a mosquito hitting a Mack truck.
- The ratio is expressed in terms of per person bodily injury/per incident bodily injury/per incident property damage.For example, Alabama expresses the required minimums as 25/50/25.Advertisement
- There are a number of online merchants and your best bet is to research each one, compare prices, minimums and shipping costs and determine what will work best for you.
- Read the fine print to make sure there aren't any additional fees or purchase minimums to use the photo sharing service.
- We have no minimums and keep logos on file for easy ordering.