Mineralization sentence example
- There was disseminated mineralization within the bedded succession of shales, cherts and tuffs.
- The development and mineralization of dental enamel are areas of active research and debate and are discussed in detail in this volume.
- The present emphasis lies in hydrocarbon production-related research including both geoscience and engineering oriented topics, and ore mineralization.
- Although the hole did not intersect significant economic mineralization it did intersect three horizons of interest.
- Minerals Mineralization may occur around the small number of granitic intrusions of the area.Advertisement
- Increased concentrations of selected elements can indicate the near proximity of mineralization.
- These zones of sulfide mineralization have been termed the Chapel, Engine, Deep Engine, South Central and North Central Zones.
- Some smaller anomalies are probably derived from weak base metal vein mineralization.
- Vitamin D deficiency results in a lack of bone mineralization (calcification) in growing children.
- It contributes to healthy bone formation and mineralization.Advertisement
- Perhaps the most important role of vitamin D in your body is the mineralization of bone.